Best Dermatologist In Viman Nagar- Dr. Priya Pawar
Poona Superspeciality, the Best skin clinic in Viman Nagar, has a well-developed protocol for the treatment of skin disorders under the guidance of the Best dermatologist in Viman Nagar and strives to ensure every patient a flawless appearance. The team of reputed dermatologists at the institute is supported by the latest laser technologies for the treatment of problems such as acne, eczemas, white patches, psoriasis, fungal infections, and other common skin ailments. The institute is well supported by a team of endocrinologists who tackle the hormone imbalances that may be at the basis of some ailments. Cosmetic procedures such as Botox, fillers, and peels are also available for those who want to look their best.
Dermatology At Poona Superspeciality:-
Headed by Dr. Priya Pawar
Dermatologist, 7 years experience.
The following are a few of the procedures Poona Superspeciality specializes in:
- Acne treatments: Poona Superspeciality provides a range of treatment procedures ranging from medical therapeutics to fruit peels and lasers- designed especially for Indian skins.
- Laser hair reduction: Excess hair growth may occur due to a hereditary predisposition, as a side effect of certain types of drugs, overproduction of male hormones, and aging. No matter, how beautiful a woman looks, just a few unwanted hairs on her face can conceal her entire beauty.
Poona Superspeciality provides comprehensive services to both men and women. The Institute utilizes the latest and most advanced technology of Diode Laser to provide safe and effective solutions to all skin types.
- Acne Scar treatment: Skin Specialist in Viman Nagar provides comprehensive sublative treatments for acne scar removal. The procedure requires a few sittings and ensures that the scars fade away.
- Pigmentation removal treatment plans: Skin resurfacing causes rejuvenation, smoothening of surface & removal of pigmentation. Smooth plane glowing skin gives a pleasing, attractive, aesthetic look. Pigmentation & scars of varying degrees give a dull lusterless uneven look. Skin resurfacing is the most effective way to revert to the desired look.
- Sublative system treatment
- Botox & fillers: Botox are the group of medication that are used primarily for the ability to reduce the appearance of some facial wrinkles, Botox injections are also used to treat such problems as repetitive neck spasms (cervical dystonia), excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis), overactive bladder and some causes of crossed eyes. Botox injections may also help prevent chronic migraines in some people.